Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Exercise by Everett Fairbourne

Morning, time for exercise!
              Ah Monday morning, a nice relaxing time until, no please don’t… “It’s time to exercise!” dad says in a stern voice. “But I exercised last week!”
            “We have to exercise every day” mom exclaims.
            “Okay, what are we doing today?”
            “Running,” says Dad.
            “Noooo, running takes too much effort, and the only thing I want to give effort in is sleep.” But I knew I have no choice. So I put on my shoes and head downstairs.
            We walk until the end of the road then we start to run.  I run my first step then immediately get a side ache. My feet start to hurt, I want to cry and… oh we are half way. I still have to redo it all.  After a long time I finally finish, we all walk in the door and collapse on the couch, Then I smell it, the pancakes, oh I love the pancakes their softness and their sweetness. So I get up to get the pancakes.
“Ow, my foot is so sore!” This is a problem, because the pancakes won’t come to me so, I will have to go to them. I have to do it, I have to take the pain for the pancakes.

            The next morning I am having the best dream until. “Its time to exercise!” mom says in a sweet voice. I get on my knees and scream, “nooooooo!” Nevertheless, I still end up downstairs playing tennis. Just watch out for balls. All this exercising is so tiring.  However it is making me strong, just imagine me in 3 years doing this same routine, with my dad as my coach, I will be so buff.

         
I guess the lesson here is… screw exercise, it sucks!
Everett after his workout

1 comment: