Thursday, March 12, 2015

Friday the 13th by Everett Fairbourne


The morning after we survived Friday the 13th at Tiwi Beach
It was friday the 13th.  All our bags were packed, we got in the car and drove away. We got to our destination in the middle of nowhere. Two men came and greeted us, and showed us our rooms. I had a really bad feeling about this place. I put my bags down and went to go see the huge biobob tree next to the house, as I walked down into the forest I felt someone watching me. We were having so much fun at the beach until someone came and told us “don’t come out at night, lock your doors and stay in!” Who was this man? I wondered. Then night fell; the kids were playing UNO while the adults were having a conversation. I could not help to over hear, but they were talking about voodoo. “People go around doing sacrifices for voodoo.” Said one of the parents. I still could feel someone watching me. After we had dinner the two men left mysteriously and put huge padlocks on the door, locking us in. Everyone made their beds and went to sleep. Alta, Porter, Adam, Tatyana, and I slept on the porch upstairs. We heard monkeys crawling on the roof all night. Porter tried to scare us with the wind and a blanket pretending he was talking to spirits. We all knew that he wasn’t scaring us, until we heard the doors shake, some one was trying to get in. we were all so scared, the parents came out. “What going on?” said my dad. Ben came running into the house saying, “don’t go out there! There are tons of people on the beach doing something!” Everyone was freaking out by now. I was crying, asking if I could sleep in my parent's room saying, “let me sleep in you room!”
“But Everett I thought you wanted this!” my mom replied, knowing that I wanted a scary story to tell from Friday the 13th.
“Ya, but I cant tell this story unless I survive!” luckily I can tell this story now because I survived.  Colby let me sleep in his room, and nothing ever happened to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment