Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Bringing Suga Back

By Porter Fairbourne

So I started up the one and only Suga Rush again. If this name sounds unfamiliar, than your ether really old or just a looser. This is a company that I started with some friends in Hobble Creek Canyon. I was selling it at our school for about a week until the unthinkable happened,  the principal  himself told us that we could not continue Suga Rush so our company was finished after only one week. The worst part was, I barely got out with 100$.  Yet it came to pass, that here in Kenya a new market approaches.  A new school, so I got a sales team together and they were ready to sell. The only problem was that I only had a little bit of the ?secret? ingredient that my mom gave me for my birthday.  People loved it, they were buying it like crazy.  Before I knew it, I was out.  Luckily, I already had lots more of the secret ingredient coming from America and I got back in business quick. The really cool thing is the kids love it. I've been making tons of money, and my Dad says that maybe one day he will buy my company from me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment