Friday, December 27, 2013

THE BEST PARTY ROCKEN FRIDAY EVER!!!!!!

Waking up, with a new beautiful day, knowing it was going to be THE BEST PARTY ROCKIN' FRIDAY EVER!

I was super ready for school because it was the last...for term. We did not learn anything, but how to watch two movies from morning to lunch.  After that it was an awesome school party.  I knew to not eat sugar for an other week because we had lots and lots of candy and junk food.  I still ate sugar at the next party, which was a girl in my class's birthday party.   It was the classic Braeburn girl party (everyone does the same thing),  at the White sands Hotel,  they always have the worst/meanest  people to look after you and they never let you do anything fun. You always have to do the stupid games they want to do.  Its still kind of fun because all my friends were there and we got to swim in the pool and have lots of food and sodas.  I also learned an important lesson,  never bully.  I learned that because the birthday girl was getting bullied by an inpatient boy who pushed her and she fell down the slide and she hit her head badly.
  Well... I guess that's it... not that exciting... oh wait, my birthday party!  How could I forget!
I invited Reiss, Jake, Philip, Zharan and Carol. I had the best GUYS NIGHT OUT ever.  That's right,  guys night.  We went to the movies (cloudy of a chance of meatballs 2).  Then we went bowling,  then we went to eat at Roberto's.  That's were I got my t-shirt that's says, "Awesome Everett Worlds Best Trainer" from Ben and Natasha. I love it!  Luckily Reiss and Jake got to sleep over.  We stayed up all night and played with my new toys, we watched TV and I even took them to the gym to train them.  After all that, the next day we had a hang over.  It was a really great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment