Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fairbourne Family 14th Anniversary



This week is my parents 14th wedding anniversary, so we decided to go to this beach at the Serena Beach Hotel.  We were there all day and it was super fun. First, we started to make a snowman (sandman). We worked on it for like an hour.  We piled up a big pile of sand and packed it really well.  Then we made eyes and a nose and a mouth with seashells and seaweed. I think it turned out super cool. We made in remembrance of the snow in Utah. Natasha, Ben and I went snorkeling and we saw some pretty cool fish.  We got super hungry, so we ordered some pizza, fish and chips for lunch from the Hotel. We started to play some Frisbee and tried to dive to catch them. My dad wanted us to do some races after that so we all lined up. The first one I came in first. The second one I got third because the first one we were staggered and the second one we were perfectly lined up. After we raced the second one my dad flipped up a blue bubble jelly fish on accident.  It started to sting him all of his leg. We went back up to our table and looked at his leg.  It looked like someone whipped him. So we ordered some ice-cream to make it feel better. 

 

When we were done, we noticed that a camel was laying right next to our sandman.  So we decided to go on a camel ride, it was FUN!


 When we went home, I realized I got a real dark red sunburn on my back, did not even think of sun screen that whole time. I was having so much fun. I really loved it that day and I really enjoyed the camel ride I love trying new things like that it was really fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment