Monday, October 14, 2013

The New Me

About 5 weeks ago, I decided I should do a new work out.  So I did.  Now every two days I go to the gym at night and work out, I do it with my dad's friend named Ben, he taught me something really important.  When you work out you say the things you want to happen, for example when you lift the weights you say, "awesome", "chicks", "hot girls", "cookies". I want to work out because girls dig it, I know that because the day after I worked out, a hot girl gave me a love note.  It said, Dear Everett, I love your sense of humor and you are so funny and nice.  love, ----------. The next day I got one that said Dear Everett I love you and you are great to be around. love, ---------.  My workouts are really paying off!

6 comments:

  1. We need some 'before' and 'after' pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everett, there's a lot you can learn from Ben, no doubt. But one thing you should ignore is his tank top etiquette. Do you see how Ben doesn't have any muscles and he's wearing a tank top? Girls will not write you love notes if you do that. So make sure you get your muscles big first, then wear a tank top.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe,

    Just cause you didn’t take the workout advice offered in this blog post and lost the competition to Jason doesn’t mean you gotta troll my 15 minutes of fame.

    your dear friend,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete