Monday, October 7, 2013

Mukuti Grill Dinner




This Monday my family and my dad's employees came to a restaurant with us called Mukati Grill. My dad rented the whole place, so there was a buffet of lots of different African foods. Once we all sat down and started to eat there was this annoying chicken that was hanging out around the table.  Out of no where it jumped on the table and stepped on Bens and Porters plates of food!  It was disgusting, so they got new plates of food. Then when they sat down we started to talk again and then one of my dad's  employees (McKenna) spilled her drink and it all most got on my dad, but he jumped so fast,  Not even a drop touched him, but it did get all over food but he didn't  really care. I really love going to hotelis in Africa because the food is a lot better than in a fancy, expensive restaurant.  Although, in those restaurants, chickens don't just walk in and try to eat your food.  I really love Africa and how it is so different then America.

No comments:

Post a Comment