Wednesday, May 28, 2014

School


By Lilli Holmberg

Ever since I have been to this school I have been loving it! I have met so many new people and have done so many new things. Although I have been taking all these different classes I have been loving them all. I love all the teachers and all the teachers love me. I think my favorite teacher is my science teacher also my football teacher (soccer). He is so nice and is such a fun teacher, he also gives me the most house points which is good for Simba house. I have also been loving the sports I have been playing, I have been playing netball, football (soccer) and tennis. I have been playing on the school's soccer and netball team and have been doing tennis lessons with coach Soloman. It has been really fun experiencing these new sports and although I have made some fouls I get better every time I do it. I am so glad that I got a chance to be in this school and experience the British school way.

No comments:

Post a Comment