Friday, May 9, 2014

School Food Equals Poison

By Everett Fairbourne

No more! Just no more school food!
My school food is disgusting, because it has the top ten worst foods.


10: Dry pasta. (that comes in blocks)

9: Chicken and beef that are pink in the middle.

8:  Rice that smells rotten.

7: Sauce that tastes like #!$%.

6: Ice cream that taste like melted bread with milk.

5: Spaghetti that kills taste buds.

4: Sausage that is filled with death (the truck  that delivers it even says "?meat?")

3:  The potatoes;  how can you make a bad potato?

2: Lamb that has horrible spices

and now...

1: THE HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TASTE RAW AND ROTTEN WITH BAD BREAD!!!!!!!!!

I was gaging during this blog.

But I finally have convinced my mom to let me take pack lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, but I worry that the cooks may read your blog and then do something really nasty with your food. Take Care. Grandpa P.

    ReplyDelete