Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Sheriff in Town

Our family visited Yellowstone, and  all my cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandma and grandpa were there. The first day camping was awesome! It all started when my cousin Adam and I were trying to be like cops and this is when the awesomeness happened.  We gathered together and my grandma said we need someone to make the rules, someone to help in need, like a cop.  Then it hit me, I should be the Sheriff,  but I had no choice, my grandma choose all the youngest of each family, and I was the youngest.  So, she said "you guys go over there and choose who's going to be the Sheriff."  They choose me. I was taking it very seriously, but sometimes I could have some fun. I gave tickets to people that were being bad. My partner, Andy, he was the first person to get in jail because he got four tickets, so I fired him for a day. We also went  lots of  hikes, we played, we made s'mores and had a lot of fun. But the time had come we all left and got ready for the other trips that they had planned for another time.

but I am go to miss the pope family they are really nice, funny, playful and fun to be a round

No comments:

Post a Comment