Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Pope Family

This week my Pope family and I went to Wyoming, Yellowstone . We camped for three nights and it was super fun. I love all of my wonderful cousins that came. I love their company and laughter. I love how bad a situation can be no one will complain and we will all laugh about it. On the first day we were there, we went river rafting. It was super fun! I was so scared. I thought if you fell out that it would be the end of your days . In the boat, I was sitting next to Lilli, my cousin, and Everett, my brother, They are probably the two people I can trust the most in the whole world. So I told them if I fall out of the boat it's their fault because they didn't catch me.
Grandpa was on the land, he was just smiling and being happy even though he spent like 1000 dollars for us to go and he did not want to go. I love my grandpa and grandma so much they are such great people who are setting a awesome example by going on a mission . The second day of being there we went on a hike to a waterfall where there was a little pond of water that was like three inches deep but if you walked all the way back there was a deep section where Christian, Sunni, Porter, and Kesley swam.  Lilli and I would of have but I did not have a swim suit on and it was really super cold.
Most of my cousins are brave and can make cool things like when we go to lake Powell together we make zip lines, and slack lines. They have problems, but they work fine and they are fun to use. The third day we went on another hike to the great canyon of Yellowstone well that was a fun hike because if you go to the right enough you would see a long drop and I kept going on the edge and looking down and every cousin that was on the hike would say, "stop it you are going to slip and die! Don't go so close to the edge!" and I would keep going to the edge and looking down because I loved to know that they cared about me and that if I did die they would care .In the canyon was a big waterfall it was super cool.                          
That night grandpa gave us a lesson about the scriptures and that we should read them every day and he gave us all the scriptures and said if we finished them by January he would take us on a trip to Hawaii but because we are going to be in Africa by then our family is going somewhere else. I am going to be sad when I leave my Pope family but Africa is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment