Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


    This was my class the last two years, almost the same kids for two years in a row. We are all going to different classes next year, most will be in the same school, but I will be in a school in another country.

This coming year could be the most challenging years of my life, but it could also be the best experience in my life. Honest to truth I am really going to miss these guys, and I hope I will be able to see theme again. I hope to connect with some of them through the internet if possible. I'll be on a whole different continent as them and who knows how long it will be. But now I start my adventure.   Like the school in Kenya. The school we are going to has tennis courts a pool and a great education. I will be given an opportunity to have a great education in Africa that no kid in the USA has but me. I will meet new friends I will keep looking forward to the future. Porter Fairbourne         

1 comment:

  1. Porter you will always be remembered any where you go because of what a great person you are.

    ReplyDelete