Friday, July 26, 2013

yellow stone the trip to a stronger testomony


Yellowstone was fun with the hiking and all, but the greatest adventure was right around the campfire.  We had family home evening on Friday. My grandma and grandpa took a vacation from their mission and they challenged us to read The Book of Mormon by the end of the year. Except my goal is to read it by my birthday, November 6th. They challenged me to read it by January so I am not just going read I am going to make it challenging. Also my grandpa told us to read the last two paragraphs of the introduction well by accident I read four and in there Joseph Smith said this book is the most true book in the world and I believe that the book of Mormon is the most true book in the world and that is the day my testimony grew.

written by Porter Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment