Sunday, August 11, 2013

My new school

In a few days my family and I are moving to Africa to start a new life including a new school. When I heard that I was going to go to a new school with tennis courts swimming pools awesome foreign teachers and cool clubs I could join I was so exited. When I heard that my teacher was British  I freaked cause I love British people my teacher is a boy and his name is Mr. Fisher , I am really hoping he is nice. My new school is going to be really strict but they will have really fun things we will do like soccer and ground hockey. The down side is that we have to wear uniforms that are navy blue skirt and a buttoned up white shirt. I am going into sixth grade because they don't have kindergarten they just have first grade instead so in two years I am going to junior high! am really looking forward to going to my new school but I am going to miss my old school Hobble creek elementary
, and I am going to  miss all of my awesome great friends and how nice they are and I am going to miss my teachers Mrs.Condie  Mrs.McAfee  and Mrs. Sexton.

Alta Fairbourne

1 comment:

  1. Alta, you are such a sweet girl you will fit right in, we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete