Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Tennis Tournament


I had been training all summer with my tennis team. We played other cities and then finally the day came when we had our last big tournament as individuals. even thought I was an hour late I caught up I was doing really good. I beat four people in a row already I was feeling very confident. I won set after set after set. I was undefeated. I was ranked number one out of my group so I played my best I was really nervous but I knew I could do it. So sine it was the very last set we played a normal set to 6 you have to win by two points. We played and played game after game it was really hot and we both where very tired but I still tried my best and then it was over I won first place out of everybody. I got a 21 which is really good because the highest you can get is 25. I took that trophy home and showed it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment