Sunday, August 11, 2013

the other side of the family.

So we all know the Popes well, this is the other side of the family, the Fairbournes.
My grandma, we call her grandma Vicki, my grandpa, we call him pooba, my aunt her name is Stefanie.  There is my grandpa's brother Steve,  and my two cousins,  Courtney 12 year old and Abbey 5 year old.  We were all at my grandma's house. And at my grandmas house there is this tree. Our favorite tree to climb. We all have are own place to sit, also we put a cooler in the tree, we had a bucket where we put some thing in it then then pull it up with a string and  we did lots of fun stuff in that tree.


We also went to lagoon. We went on lots of rides and some times I'd be on my tippy toes to be taller for the rides. We also played games. We won lots of prizes. We stayed there till night. The next day we did something called tasty science.  We got food and did science with it. Also we watched movies, drove a Barbie jeep.  We played with our grandmas dog named bear, and we watched TV or play on our electronics when we were bored.
Also while I was at my grandmas house something cool was going on, there was this class and it taught you how to build an app on the last day I went and I finished the whole thing, every body thought mine was the best and also they did theirs in three days and I did mine in one day.

get my app, pet time ... get it.

but I'm going to miss that family
well I'm going to miss every one
but I'm going to miss them a lot.
Everett pitching his app, "Pet Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment