Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Big City According to Everett


At the Statue of Liberty Aug 2013
So before we got to Africa we had to go to New York, the Big City. Day one out of three,  we went to the National September 11th Memorial Site. Then we went to the Statue of Liberty, and we ran all those stairs and I really wanted to take the elevator.  When we got to the top, I couldn't even see over the wall.  It was not worth it at all, I ran all those stairs for nothing!  Those were two fun/ cool things on the same day.
Then we were walking for hours and hours, but it was worth it because when I walked past that corner I could not believe my eyes, there was lights, stores, big billboards, and shiny billboards.  They had it all, but then I saw it. It was called Shake Shack.  They sold the best hamburger I ever had, I used to hate hamburgers now I love them.
Day two out of three, we went to the same place, but we went to a different place.  It was the fanciest restaurant ever.  It was it was the best food I ever had for a long time.   After that, we went to Broadway and saw Annie it was a lot better than the movie.
Day three of three, we went to church.  Then we went biking to a park.  Then we played at it, then we went Shake Shack again.
Everett getting sketched in Times Square



New York it reminds me of America and we didn’t get to do it all. I’m going to miss America.

by Everett Fairbourne

Broadway, Annie!
LDS Church in Manhattan
Bike Ride in Central Park


Times Square August 2013



1 comment:

  1. Everet you make me want to go, I have never been there. luv u grammy.

    ReplyDelete