Sunday, November 10, 2013

Back to the Shamba La Salama


Shamba la Salama
  I don't know if I told you about how we got to go to my grandma's house called, the Shamba in Africa.  We lived there before we could move in to the house that we live in now.  Well we got to go back to the Shamba with my family and all the people that are working on my dad's business.  On Friday I woke up (thinking it was Friday) I did everything I had to do like any other day.  Then I went to school and got ready for my big assembly.  After that...  instead of staying at school my mom took us to . . . . THE SHAMBA!!!!!!!!! I didn't want to go because I was going to do fun stuff at school, but I had to. It was a boring, long ride there and when we got there I was so bored! but later that day, everyone went to the beach. There was a girl named Rachel (she works with my Dad) and she didn't like going in the water like me.  So I got a coconut and she got some sticks and we built a coconut bowling ally. I made the gutters and she made the pathway. it was finished and it was awesome.  After that we played it for a long time.  It felt like real bowling!  

Then we ate and I went to sleep inside a tent with Porter. 

The next day, I was so excited to go back to the beach, but this time to coconut bowl. When we went back out to coconut bowl, my dad also brought a kite, a huge kite. I couldn't bowl in the same place because of the kite. so we had  to do it sideways. That wasn't as fun.

but after that they buried me alive.  No, I mean they dug a hole and put me in it and turned me into a muscle man! Then it got late and we went to sleep. The next day we left.  It was more fun then I expected it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment