Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The day we got our stuff from America / aka: (heaven)


So on Friday I got home from school all excited and ready for the stuff.  My dad's friend came from America and he brought us 5 bags full of stuff from America.  When I walked in, my dad showed me through all the stuff.  What I got was a bag of candy from Granny and a skim board from my mom and a fourth generation waterproof case, even though my iPod is 5 generation. Oh well, I gave it to Alta. All of the rest of the stuff was for Eve and Alta and Mom and Dad. I tried skim boarding on the weekend and it is hard! I can only go like four inches but I am trying.  I ate like four pieces of candy and now saving it.  Everett already ate all of his candy.  My mom got lots of candy sent too, but we are using it for gift bags for my birthday.  I am excited to share all this American candy with my friends.  It was exciting to see all the stuff.  My mom was the most excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment