Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Braeburn Business

I have a business with some kids in my class. I am in a club called the Young Enterprise Club. We have it every Wednesday after school (for an activity at school). Our business is a lemonade stand called Lemonade Love, and our slogan is "keep calm and love lemonade".  I designed this poster on my computer. We had to do lots of stuff before we could start selling. We had to a whole lot of work first. We had to do stuff like, find out what our name will be,  and what ingredients we needed to make the lemonade and stuff like that.  One day after school we finally got to open. We did sell and we sold it great. We had lots of people in line for the lemonade.  We sold out in 30 minutes and made over 5000 shillings profit! We are going to give all the money to charity. We are going to sell again at the school Christmas fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment