Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My mind has grown

By Everett Fairbourne 
I have been doing some art.  In other words, Everett has got art on his mind.  It hit me after one day at school at  the last lesson of class, and that lesson was art and I drew a yeti eating ice cream. and I loved drawing it, when I came home I knew I had to draw that again. I drew it and showed it to my mom and the I tried to draw bigfoot, but then I realized, why don't I draw them both trying to hurt each other? One has a tree in his hands to hit him with it, that one is Bigfoot.  The other one is throwing two penguins at bigfoot, and that one is the Yeti.  

That's not all the art. I have been playing, "making my own Lego". When I say that I mean I ripped them apart and re-built them in a different image. And I don't use the instructions to build my ships.  

I also have been writing a loooooooong story. It's called, "Different Look". It's going to be a movie in 2031.


No comments:

Post a Comment