Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ya, christmas

by Everett Fairbourne

Ah, the best time of the year, the time where the family gathers up and celebrates our Christ the Lord's birth, and we open our presents from our family.  It is the time to rejoice and have fun. In other words, Christmas. I was so excited for Christmas and I was so happy that we bought our presents from Dubai. There is just one thing that makes me want to kill Porter or to kiss him. He did a mean trick on me that I loved. He noticed there was one toy that I really wanted at one mall but it wasn't at the other one. When we went to go shopping, we went to the one that didn't and I didn't find it until the end of the trip.  By that time I spent all my money and couldn't buy it, I was so sad.  I felt like my trip was ruined.  Then, on Christmas morning,  I opened Porter's present from him to me, it was the toy I wanted, the Adventure Time Finn wrestling doll! the one!  I loved it,  but by coincidence Alta  happened to give me Adventure Time Finn and Jake action figures and a comic book.  Me and Alta were the only ones to make mom and dad a present. After opening the presents we went and watched a movie, "Frozen", it was more of an musical type like "Tangled".  Then we went swimming with Palo and Andre. It was kind of a bad Christmas with not all the family and no snow and...no...Rock, but it was also a good Christmas.  All I need is my mom,  my dad, Alta, and Porter.
                                              The End

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your Christmas. When you are an old man you will go back and read this blog and it will be great fun for you and your kids to see how you thought when you were their age.

    ReplyDelete