Thursday, September 12, 2013

first day of school


The first day of  school was fun. When I first walked in the room my teacher (Mr. Fisher) came up to me and asked my name and shook my hand. I sat down at a table then class started and Mr. fisher paired me up with this girl named Anna and she showed me around. Then at recess I played with Anna and her friend Ruth and we became friends.  When we went back in the class room we made name tags for our desks.  Then we went to assembly for the first day of school. After the assembly we went to lunch we had chapati and meat. After lunch we went to recess and I played rounders with some girls in my class Jade, Kirsty, Elaine, Lena, Ruth and Anna.  After recess, we did some other things then we went home. I really think Braeburn is really fun and there is a lot of nice and fun people and there is great teachers I am looking forward to going to secondary school next year (junior High).

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you about school. Sounds like you have more girls in your class than boys? New friends are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alta, what a beauty you are. I am so glad that you and your brothers are enjoying your new school. keep posting we love to read what is happening to you and how you feel about it. grandma and I are looking forward to coming over and seeing you. I think we will go on safari with you when we come. Study hard. Teach your Mom and Dad keswahili as you learn it.

    ReplyDelete