Friday, September 6, 2013

my first day at school




My first day at school was AWESOME"!!!!!! So first, my teacher Mr. Willi introduced me to a kid named Reis.  He was going to show me around.  He showed me everything I needed to know.  After that, we went to the bars because there was no playground.  Well kind of there was, there are bars, swings, piled logs, net, and ropes.  So we were just talking and he said, "so where are you from" and I said "America" then he said "wow! America, I always wanted to be friends with an American" then I said, "well then your wishes are coming true, we're friends!"  And that's how you make a friend on the first day of school.  Man that's my new record of making a friend during school, awesome! So now we were in class and I was kind of confused because I'm new here and they were saying something about a holiday.  At first I thought it meant holiday, like Christmas but then I realized  there is more than one holiday, so then I thought it meant a birthday but it meant summer.
The first day of school is a big deal, its your first impression, its time to shine. And at first I was scared and nervous but then It was AWESOME!!!!!











1 comment: