Monday, September 23, 2013

Motorcycle

This week my dad, Porter, and Everett and I went on a fun motorcycle ride to hoteli called Makuti Grill. It is common in Africa for lots of people to cram on one motorcycle and ride. On the way it started to rain and I was in between my dad and Porter. Everett was in the very front. I was really hot so it cooled me down but it soaked Everett because he was in the front. The roads were really slippery so it was kind of scary but it was still really fun. Out of no where it stopped raining and the roads were completely dry.  So we sped up and when we got there we were all wet and it was not wet outside there because it did not rain there . So it kind of seemed like we were sweating. Everyone was staring at us and looking at us funny.  Then we ordered chapati na maharagwe and Ben and my mom showed up in the car and we were already eating. I really liked riding the motorcycle because I felt like a real African.

1 comment: