Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to be Awesome

Awesome Everett
I told you how I made friends with a kid on the first day of school. One day another kid came back to school after missing the first week.  He was my new friends old BFF.  So I knew I had to make my friend think I was still his BFF.  I tried to be nice, do everything he wanted to do, but this kid was too good, way too good, but I was still in the game.  I went up, then down,  but he was still beating me. Not just on friendship,  but also in awesomeness.  He was getting more popular each hour. I knew I was going to be a goner.  I still was trying harder and harder.  I'd never let him beat me on awesomeness, but while I was trying to be awesome, he beat me on my friendship with my new pal. My new friend was playing with him all recess long.  I tried to play with them but it didn't work, and having friends one of the biggest steps of being awesome.   I thought,  I am awesome Everett Fairbourne, I can do this!  I'm master of being awesome!  I finished all the steps of being awesome.
1.have friends
2. be popular
3. be funny
4. do awesome tricks
5.be nice
 6. have a girlfriend

I have done all this, but back to the story. I saw every body laughing at his jokes and that was the last straw I've got to step up my game.  When I was walking outside at recess I saw them together having the best time of there lives.  At first, I got angry, but then I realized that it looked just like me and Cole, my BFF in America.  They were having fun, doing their own thing.  I miss Cole so much and I remembered how much fun we had.  So I just left them alone.  I  didn't want to ruin their fun that would be un-awesome so I walked away.  Then I realized,  I'm awesome Everett Fairbourne! I'm totally awesome!  I fit in great with these awesome dudes!   One day later,  I was the most awesome/funny kid in the class.  I have lots of friends and I have a secret girlfriend.  So I'm still Awesome Everett Fairbourne.  It turns out that now both of them are my really good friends.  So actually everything turned out good.

5 comments:

  1. Everett, Joseph LeBaron here. I have a question about beating someone on awesomeness.

    There's a girl I like, but I have no friends, I'm not popular or funny, and I hate being nice. I can only do awesome tricks.

    My question is: Can I still be mean, have no friends and just trick a girl into being my girlfriend?

    Looking forward to your answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, you find a fun way to be nice and people will want to be your friend and that special someone will like you back, and I'll tell you all my jokes

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Give me all your jokes and I'll try them out on girls. Here's one for you: Why isn't a Koala Bear a real bear? Because he doesn't have the right koalafications.

      Your turn.

      Delete
  2. Evie, You have a real talent for expressing yourself in an interesting way. Well done. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work Awesome Everett Fairbourne!

    ReplyDelete