Monday, June 29, 2015

China Food Challenge by Everett Fairbourne







Cute puppies, #notdinner
Hello everyone, I am your host of 2015 food challenge! Today we will be competing in China; this will be a tough one. This time we got, The Perfect-Porter, Aching Alta and last but not least Awesome Everett. Everett starts it out with a McDonald’s breakfast.  You might ask, but a McDonald breakfast isn’t that bad? but it wasn’t any ordinary breakfast it was dolphin bacon (well it wasn’t pig) with mystery sausage+sauce and eggs wrapped in cilantro bread. 1 point to Everett. Next in line is Alta, with some milky yogurt thingy, uhg it is giving me the chills just thinking about it. 1 point to Alta.  Porter is rising up with the eye of the prawn, bleeh, just the thought of him scooping out the eye out of the socket, gross. One point to Porter, this means they’re all tied. As time went on Porter started to fall back when he refused to eat the chicken soup, and I can’t blame him, their was no meat, only bones, joints and feet, eww. Alta and Everett are still tied until the trip came near to an end.  Alta ate this rice cake with fermented fruit, which put her in the lead Is this the end of Everett’s career? I just don’t know. Wait, what is this? A lamb’s foot, Everett is going for it! He took it! This put him in the lead by one point, now Porter and Alta forfeit! I have never seen something like this in my whole career! WINNER: Everett London Fairbourne. And that’s it folks, I am your host of the China food challenge 2015.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Hannah and Andy's grandma. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures. You are very lucky children to have such good parents that want you to have so many experiences in your life. Keep posting, you make me smile. Enjoy your time traveling around the world.

    ReplyDelete