Monday, June 29, 2015

Streets of China by Everett Fairbourne


Welcome to China, home of some pretty crazy streets. First off, we shopped the markets on the streets. They got everything, from toys to weapons. Thankfully, I bought from the toys. They didn’t only sell stuff, they also had games to play to try and win prizes.  However, my favorite was the fish foot spa.  It was fish nibble the dead skin off your feet. It was the first time I tried it; I couldn’t stop myself from laughing from the first nibble.  I took the tank with the big fish, while Alta and my mom took the small, and Porter chickened out, so he didn’t do it.




Next was the dancing. After dinner it is Chinese tradition to dance, you would see all ages dancing some times, they would do the Salsa dancing, ballroom dancing, line dancing, and sometimes Chinese traditional dances.  Every time we would see a group dancing my mom and I would join in.  It embarrassed Alta, she hated it.     

1 comment: