Monday, June 29, 2015

Disneyland Hong Kong by Everett Fairbourne


Toy Storyland
I could hardly hold my legs up from all the stairs that we had hiked in the past couple weeks, but we still had one more destination. This is what would tie our whole trip together; it wouldn’t be complete without it, Disneyland! The happiest place on earth! I couldn’t wait to go! I could feel the excitement as we entered the “Disney metro.” We entered the gates of Disneyland, I could feel the magic and the excitement, when I looked to my left I saw a statue of Mickey Mouse surfing on a whale, that’s when I knew this would be great. There were so many rides we couldn’t choose, so we chose Toy Story Land. There was so many fun and thrilling rides, and the thing I loved most about the rides are that they have some sort of story to it, my favorite is the “Grizzly Gulch” roller coaster with the bears because it’s not just a machine that moves. The thing I like about it most is that when you go up a hill it slows down and starts going backwards fast, then you see some bears pressing down a TNT button and it makes a boom sound.  So then you go really fast going straight backwards.

Also, I like how they don’t only have rides they have shows, my favorite one was the Frozen show, I will never forget this quote, “singing at the top of your lungs is highly encouraged.” It’s funny because we were the only people in the crowd singing “at the top of our lungs”, all that time “practicing” in the car sure paid off!

"Frozen" sing along
Night fell and the show began, fireworks shot all across the sky, so many colors exploding in the sky. This was probably the best time in Disneyland. We were all tired now ready to go home, it was kind of sad to know that it would be a long time till I went to another Disney Land. This was a good way to end our trip to China.

Its
"Its a Small World After All"

3-D

1 comment: